- Aroma 100% essential oils
- Safe for septic system
- Made in Canada
- Not tested on animals
The disinfectant contains hydrogen peroxide and natural minerals that kills fungi, germs, bacteria and viruses. This product can be used both at home and at work. Another great product that will soon be available at your local zero waste bulk station.
APPROVED BY HEALTH CANADA
Contain 0,5% of active peroxide that kills fungi, germs, bacteria and viruses.
Safe on the floors, walls, woodwork, all water washable surfaces or all surfaces washable with water
Can be used in hospitals, schools, public buildings, offices, hotels, factories, restrooms and shower facilities.
ECOLOGICAL AND ULTRA-EFFICIENT disinfectant. Safe on the floors, walls, woodwork, all water washable surfaces, and can be used in hospitals, schools, public buildings, offices, hotels, factories, restrooms and shower facilities.
For hard nonporous surfaces. Heavily soiled surfaces should be pre-cleaned prior to sanitizing. Spray on surface and let stand for at least one minute. Rinse and wipe with a clean damp cloth. All surfaces subject to food contact must be thoroughly rinsed with water of potable quality.
WARNING. IRRITANT. Causes eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when handling. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, acids or products containing ammonia.
FIRST AID IF IN EYES: Keep eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air and keep person comfortable to breathe. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Dispose of accordance with municipal, provincial, territorial requirements.
Hydrogen peroxyde Liquid sanitizer
Laureth-7 Plant derived cleaning agent
Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid Synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
Propylene glycol Plant derived wetting agent
Potassium sulfate Mineral pH adjuster